The happy viewing with the DT-8 Mark 3 antenna.
It features an integrated diplexer which means
it can combine UHF and VHF signals. The Tapered
Loop Technology provides the Mark 3 with a
generous beam width of 70 degrees. It is much easier to set up and
the cables cannot be tted the wrong way. Made from UPVC plastic, the
Mark 3 receives low powered DTV stations, as well as HD digital
horizontal and vertical signals. It comes with all cabling (which are
RG6 compression with non-corrosive lugs) and a zippered carry bag.
Happy Wanderer oer a 5 year warranty
- The Happy Wanderer Antenna is ideally fitted to the boat/luggage rack
- Inside & outside cables supplied and all cables to FOXTEL type digital standard & use life lasting compression plugs.
- 100% compatible with HD TV tuners so totally digital ready.
- Receives very low powered DTV country stations.
- UHF/VHF antenna (VHF about 5% of Australian locations & only in Capital city regions)
- An optional booster is available but we feel that boosting will be rarely needed as DT8 puts very weak signal onto TV. See Booster section and "Easy Tune" combined signal finder & booster all in 1 unit & test result below but does not hurt to have optional booster for a few weak signal areas.
- Antenna has long range capabilities so it suits most Australian locations.
- No power needed so can be used with 240 and 12 volt RV’s ( a real problem with DX2700 for 12 volt solved)
- 5 year guarantee.
- Very easy to assemble