The Blue Tongue Overland XF Forward Fold Camper is designed to suit couples or smaller families with a sense of adventure and a desire for comfort.
Blue Tongue Forward Fold campers offer many advantages in functionality to give you a superior camping experience. They occupy only their own length and do not require any additional footprint at the rear. Internally they offer plenty of room to move around and relax in peace. Roll up the tent sides and unwind as you enjoy the great Australian landscape around you.
The Blue Tongue Overland XF Forward Fold Camper offers superior construction and a range of quality features to lift it above the norm. This is a camper which can be comfortably set-up by one person, including a woman.
Built on a tough fully galvanized one-piece chassis the Overland XF Forward Fold camper rides with ease on a trailing arm independent suspension, with alloy rims and Cooper all terrain tyres. All metal work is laser cut and edge finishing is first class. Even out of sight details such as the wiring is 21st Century in execution with professionally prepared looms and multi-pin plugs replicating the standard of workmanship you’d expect to find in your tow vehicle.
Blue Tongue locates the stainless steel kitchen at the rear to reduce ball weight, and provides sturdy slides for fridge and storage access. The fridge box will cater for up to an 80L Waeco fridge/freezer so you get plenty of room for cold storage.
Internally the queen-sized bed is enhanced by the removable internal table which can be relocated to form the base of a double bed for children or friends.
The Overland XF Forward Fold has 150L of water storage, 200 amp hours of deep cycle gel battery storage, 8kg or 18kg of gas in two 4kg bottles and its own 240V mains electrical circuit.
The canvas is of the highest quality. The tropical roof erects automatically as you open the gas strut assisted tent and the awning can remain attached during pack-up to avoid any need to reattach it at your next camp.
We even include an ensuite shower room and portable toilet to complete the package.
The Blue Tongue Overland XF Forward Fold has an extensive range of luxuries included to enable you to enjoy your camping experience without wanting for anything.
There are many options – including a Redarc 30-amp battery management system, boat rack, diesel hot water/ heating systems and Waeco fridges - to extend the comfort of your journey.
Suspension and brakes:
- Heavy duty independent trailing arm with coil springs
- Toe-in toe-out adjustable
- Dual shock absorbers
- 2T rated wheel bearings
- 12” Heavy duty electric with park brake
- 6 Stud Landcruiser hubs
- Full reinforced Galvanized RHS tube chassis design
- Drawer bar- 100x50x4mm
- Frame- 100x50x3mm
- 5.2m long 1.8m wide 1.4m high
- Tare 1400 kg
- ATM 2110kg
- 16” High load rated alloy wheels
- 265/75 R16 all terrain tyres
- Rear mounted spare included
- ALKO 360 Deg off road hitch 3.5T ADR compliant
- Fully welded steel body
- Painted with high quality 2 pack polyurethane paint
- Stainless steel hinges and fasteners used on doors
- Stainless steel wheel flares
- Luggage rack with aluminium checker plate base
- Heavy Duty jockey wheel
- 4x Jerry Can holders inside toolbox
- 2x 4kg or 9kg Gas bottle holders with installed gas line to kitchen certified by licensed gas fitter
- Fridge slide to front toolbox (L1000mm x W510mm x H475mm)
- 2x Slide out drawers to front toolbox for generator and pantry storage
- 2x Storage compartments to right side of trailer
- Storage compartments under lounge
- Pinch-weld rubber seals used on all door openings
- LED tail lights
- Premium drop down stabilizer legs to front and rear
- Slide out stainless steel design
- LED Light on kitchen bench
- Stainless steel sink with drainer
- Full size cutlery drawer
- 3 Burner SMEV AGA approved cooker with wind deflector
- Water storage:
- 100L 304 Grade stainless steel tank with electric pump
- 50L water tank for shower
- Aluminium stone guard
- Lounge setting with collapsible table
- Storage compartments under lounge
- Queen size bed
- LED built-in lighting
- Power control panel
- 2/100AH Batteries
- Anderson plug for car connection
- Power Control panel
- LED lighting to bed area and kitchen
- 12V sockets / USB to lounge
- 12V sockets to kitchen
- 240V Installation with charger
- 12V socket to fridge compartment
- The canvas is made from Duoproof 1200™ 450gsm canvas
- Fast gas strut assisted setup of main tent
- Tropical roof over bed/ living area
- Midge proof mesh used on all windows
- Detachable annex roof
- 3 Piece annex walls attach with zipper and
- Velcro for easy install/versatile configuration
- Annex floor sealed and detachable with Velcro
- Shower/ Ensuite room
- Total tent area 19m2 All ropes, poles and pegs included